Albert's

Tides

"There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune."
- Julius Caesar (Act IV Scene 3 line 218) by William Shakespeare


These are the tides of life that I have come to accept. There comes moments of longing, the wanderlust, of a soul that feels restless and must go out to meet the new world, to see new people, and to try new things.

Then comes periods of stillness, the overhwelming desire to find a quiet corner and think, to get away from the crowd and journey into another world no smaller than the one visible.

Either world would take a life time for me to explore, to find my place, to fit myself in and grow into whatever destiny has in store for me. I don't mind turning out badly, I am more afriad of never turning out at all, of never been. How can a tree take root if it keeps getting transplanted?

In real life, the tides of sea is gravitated by the presense of the moon. I wonder to what the tides of my life gravitates. I wonder what drives me.



2 Comments:

At 6/05/2006 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just visiting your blog for the first time... great site! I was wondering how you imbedded the scrolling pictures on your title bar. Looks great! I was trying to do a similar deal with slide.com, but there stuff has too much extra. Yours is better. Let me know how you swung that one. Check out my site if you want to find my email. Thanks.

Bryan

 
At 6/05/2006 5:39 PM, Blogger Sushi Delight said...

I have a short post making all the reference to the codes and source. Check out New Lay Out.

You can also check here. The pretty scrolling bar on top is made by Voluptpat Venenatis. The code source and icons are provided on his website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home