Albert's

One

Felt a little lost when I found out hotchocolatte's blog is gone. It had been months since I last visit her site. Her last post, dating back maybe a year, ended on a troubled note. Something about a personal relationship. I wonder how she is doing now.

The funny thing is, I can't really remember how I came upon her site. Our path crossed by accident. I believe she was in Philippine, and I was in Taiwan. Our only common ground was our blogs, it is kind of amazing how people hundreds of miles away cross paths through simple html codes and a simple desire to write.

Where ever she is, I hope she is well. The impression she left on me was a smart and capable girl. Pretty artistic too judging by her tastefully done website. So this one is for her. This one i am leaving as her footprint for remembrance.



2 Comments:

At 3/26/2007 10:26 AM, Blogger meganyoung said...

hi =) hotchocolatte's my officemate. i believe she's doing fine now. and you're right, she's smart and capable =)

 
At 4/02/2007 5:41 AM, Blogger Sushi Delight said...

It is good to know she is well.

p.s. your blog makes me laugh out loud sometimes =) I appreciate that - of course, unless I was in the office at work, then the laughing out loud is not so good XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home