Albert's

Just chatting

Took 3 quick online quizzes and the picture they present is suprisingly congruent. Using these 3 data points to triangulate and a pretty consistent view shows up.

I am consistently inconsistent - according to the survey. "Unconventional", "You are just you", and diverse interests ranging "from riding a unicycle to writing poetry".

"a friend to everyone" and "most compatible with: everyone" says the same thing.

"You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them." It is perhaps a bit alarming that they judge me to be 50% boyish and 50% girlish. I believe the technical term is "androgyny".

So "Unconventional", "Friendly", and "Average (androgyny)" - that's me. I sense irony.

Oh, wait, you mean the answer to life is not on the Internet?



1 Comments:

At 6/26/2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure it is!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life%2C_the_Universe%2C_and_Everything

 

Post a Comment

<< Home