Albert's

Ranomd Thoughts

The creation is always at the mercy of the creator. The ownership does not change until the desire to become its own master overcomes the balance.
~Random thoughts

I wrote that thought down because the idea doesn't make sense to me. I tend to forget those ideas that I don't understand. To a certain degree, it is hard for me to comprehend what is drastically different from me. I suspect it is a unversial human condition, yet what do i know? I only have my own point of view to judge from.



1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pInteresting thought. Maybe I can just share from my point of view. It may be that
(1) The ownership does not change until the desire to master it weakens
(2) The perception of ownership does not change until the perception of its submission changes

Just some of my random thoughts... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home