Albert's

Tagged~ 6 month ago...

My sense of timing has never been great. I like to run at night when no one else wants to exercise. I start new books when I am busy and can't put them down. I focus on my inner thoughts when I should notice other people's feeling. However, last night SzuFang logged on 30 second before I was going to log off. So for once, everything went right and we talked for a bit. It made the usual Tuesday seem lighter, like there is a change in the gravity field. Or maybe it is that my occasional jogging is finally making a difference.

Speaking of bad timing. Blue tagged me near 6 months ago. So here is a reply. Even though late, maybe it will brighten Blue's day, I know the whole event has certainly made me smile.



Tagged by Blue...

The Book Club Tag

What's in a book?
Worlds and possibilities. Stories and windows into other people's lives.

Number of books on the shelves:
A couple hundred probably, I sort of collect books. My real library is digital on my computer though - a couple thousands in selection. (no, I haven't read them all >_<) Those that I own or bought: I love used book stores, it is one of the fastest way for me to waste money. I typed out a few that I like on MSN Space and I own those all.

Last few books that I bought:
"The Art of War" Chinese version with interpretation. "Pencil Drawings for Beginners". "The Pleasure of Finding Things Out" by Richard Feynaman.

Book that I'm reading now:
Japanese for Beginners. Book 6 of "The Chronicles of Amber" by Roger Zelazny.

Last few books read:
"The Partner" by John Grisham, "The Broker" by John Grisham.

Seven Things That Scare Me
1. Dying alone and have nothing to show for.
2. Disappointing people
3. Losing my mental facility (Alzheimer, stroke, or other disease)
4. George W. Bush as president
5. Mob mentality
6. Giant giant giant cockroach (like one that is big enough to cover a hand)
7. Possessing great power, I am afraid what I might do with it.

Seven Things That I Like the Most
1. Talk to people I love.
2. Read interesting books
3. Sing, just myself along with mp3.
4. Trying out new things once I have been sufficiently rested.
5. Green Tea Ice Cream
6. 牛奶布丁 (Milk Pudding/Flan)
7. Start silly projects. (Programming, writing, drawing, diet projects...etc)

Seven Important Things in My Bedroom
1. Computer~! (Plus the desk to put it on, chair to sit in front, and light to illuminate)
2. My queen size bed =)
3. Pillows
4. TV (plus its stand)
5. Alarm clock
6. My green plant
7. Clothing (plus its closet)

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. Aquarius, born year of the Monkey.
2. O+, INFJ
3. I keep my computer more organized than my room.
4. A blend of technical and sentimentality that changes in proportion like the phase of moon.
5. Both of my pinky bend in a slight angle, it is a family trait from my father's side.
6. I can survive on 5 hours of sleep for a long time, but I usually need 6.
7. Sometimes I like to be by myself.

Seven Things I plan to do before I die
1. Make a positive difference.
2. Learn Judo
3. Learn Japanese
4. Open a bookstore
5. Learn to sing well
6. Buy a house or two.
7. Live forever...


Seven Things I can do
1. With great pain touch the floor with my fingertip, knees not bending.
2. Wiggle my right ear, left ear, or both at the same time. (i know, i am a freak)
3. Build a computer from scratch.
4. I have been told I grill steak well.
5. Get rid of virus from your computer, assuming it is still bootable.
6. Massage
7. Find something good in everyone


Seven Things I Can’t Do
1. Speak and read Japanese (and i so want to...)
2. Match my cloth
3. Remember my dreams
4. Be in a crowd for days on end, I get overloaded
5. Cook complicated food
6. Lie still when I hear the sound of mosquito
7. Sleep without regret when a book is not finished

Seven Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Interesting conversations
2. Nice person
3. Sense of direction
4. Reciprocal in love
5. Honesty
6. A little imperfection (i know, i am strange...)
7. Cute, pretty, good looking...etc

Seven Things You Say the Most
1. Okay
2. Hello, This is Kailay Corporation (when picking up the phone and I say it in chinese)
3. I have a theory...
4. Tag the word "maybe" before making a statement.
5. oh my goodness
6. How are you?
7. ^_^ (just a smile)

Seven Celeb Crushes (whether local or foreign)
Not actually crushes...I just like their attitude/media image
1. An Indian CNN Internaional news achor woman. (she could be malaysians, i don't know, she just looks middle-eastern)
2. The lead actress in Entrapment
3. Clare Dane (the girl in Les Miserable and Romeo and Juliet)
4. Mandy Moore
5. Avril Lavigne
6. the lead actress in The Mummy
7. Helen Hunt

Tagged: anyone who read this webpage ^_^



1 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 8:15 PM, Blogger Bluegreen said...

Better late than never Albert...heheheh..thanks for taking the time to answer. I was out from blogging for a long time so it is only now that I saw your message...good luck in learning Japanese....and Judo...why not try Aikido? hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home