Albert's

Chinese New Year

January 28th to February 2nd was Chinese New Year. 5 days of national holidy means I temperiorily halted my plan of World Domination and took a well deserved break. I did nothing productive, ate lots of food, and slept 10 hours a day.

January 30th also happen to be my birthday. For some reason I got 3 cakes this year instead of one. One of them was Black Forest, named so because of the amount of dark chocolatte that densely populated the outer layer.


Another one is Japanese Stype Cheese Cake. It "relies upon the emulsification of cornstarch and eggs to make a smooth flan-like texture and almost plasticine appearance".


The last one is Tiramisu Cake. It is "an Italian dessert typically made from Lady Fingers, espresso coffee, mascarpone cheese, eggs, cream, sugar, marsala wine, and cocoa. The name tiramisù means "pick-me-up", referring to the two caffeine-containing ingredients, espresso and cocoa".


I think I have already posted the best pictures here on Blogger, the rest are just people you don't know and places far away. The Cakes~ The Cakes are what's important! But if you want to see some more random pictures, there are 3 more sets on the web space given by MSN Messenger.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home