Albert's

Once Upon A Dreamer

The time for words are over, I am putting some of my thoughts into action.

I have finally figured out what I want; now there is nothing left to do but put my whole soul into the project. Everything seems so clear now; there is a simple beauty to motion with purpose.

I have also never been so afraid in my life. The fear of failure, of never achieving my desire. It is a rather curious feeling. I think I enjoy it. I actually have something to loose now. Before, life was like a dream, inconsequential.



1 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!

I am glad to know you have found your purpose and putting your thoughts into actions. The feeling of fear of failure should help you to achieve your desire. No matter the result is satisfied or not, you should not feel regretful if you have tried with your best.

SF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home