Albert's

Earliest Memory

My earliest memory is of birds. More specificly, white pigeons. I remember the overwhelming desire to lay my tiny hands on the bird.

Whenever my parents took me outdoors my eyes would invariably follow the path of the nearest bird - usually on the ground pecking seeds.

Strangely, I never thought about capturing one of the them, nor harboring any desire to bring one back home. I just very much wanted to touch the white feather upon the warm body.

"How would it feel?" That is perhaps the first curosity I can recall.

Like a well trained puppy,
the boy is eyeing the nearest bird.


p.s. yes, I did wear my pants well up to the middle of my stomach when I was 2. It was probably more of a horrendous mistake as suppose to an early fashion statement ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home