Albert's

Dream


This is the place I wish to be.

A friend of mine once told me she sees people in color. She called it an aura. I was informed with authority that my aura is blue of deep ocean shade. Yet if I get to pick my own color, I would wish my soul to be deep forest green like the picture.

My friend never explained to me what the colors mean. Whenever I ask there would be a mysterious smile. After a while, I stopped asking, except when she is depressed because it is the surest way to get her smile again. It is rather curious. The answer to the question doesn't seem important anymore. What became important is the question itself. It makes her smile. It is one of the few times I wish an answer would never arrive. Because then I wouldn't get to ask the question again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home