- Birth date: January 30, 1981
- Birthplace: Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
- Current Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Color: black
- Height: 5'7"
- Righty or Lefty: righty
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
TWO: On The Inside
- Heritage: Taiwanese
- Shoes you wore today: brown, sorry that is all i can tell you, i am not very good with articles of clothing.
- Weakness: consistency
- Your fears: disappointing people who i care about
- Your perfect meal: someone who i can have an interesting conversation with + Gree-tea Ice Cream or 奶酪 (a kind of pudding made with milk) for dessert.
- Goal you'd like to achieve: make a noticable positive difference, or failing that, make one person happy.
THREE: Past , Present , Future
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: ":)"
- Your thoughts first waking up: 5 more minutes and I will get up...
- Your best physical feature: my skin, never had skin problem.
- Your bedtime: 10pm~2am, depending who I am talking to online.
- Your most missed memory: i don't know, i must have lost it...
FOUR: Your Pick
- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi but I really much prefer water, juice, or tea.
- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King in US, McDonald's in Taiwan
- Single or group dates: single
- Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
- cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino
FIVE: Do You?
- Smoke: never
- Cuss: no, supposedly it sounds funny when i swear , so i try not to do it
- Sing: only in the shower
- Take a shower everyday: only when i sing
- Have a crush: seems more like a bump as suppose to a crush
- Think you've been in love: yes, i think.
- Like(d) high school: yes
- Want to get married: still waiting for a girl to inspire that desire.
- Get motion sickness: no
- Think you're a health freak: no
- Get along with your parents: yes
- Like thunderstorms: sometimes
- Play an instrument: triangle? okay, no i don't play an instrument
SIX: In the past few months have you...
- Drunk alcohol: yes, but it was for business
- Smoked: no
- Done a drug: no
- Made Out: no
- Gone to the mall: yes
- Eaten sushi: yes
- Been on stage: yes
- Been dumped: no
- Gone skating: no
- Gone skinny dipping: no
- Dyed your hair: no
- Stolen anything: a pen from the office because i was heading into a meeting without anything to write with. I give it back 2 days later.
- Played a game that required the removal of clothing: no. well, does water sport count? hmm...no.
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
- Been caught "doing something": no, but on related note, caught my roomie doing something and had to pretend i was asleep till the business was done - twice. Two different roomies, two different occasions. They are nice people though just very....passionate.
- Been called a tease: no, i think when guys do that they call it horny
- Got beaten up: in highschool it was football and wrestling, in college it was judo. never outside of sport arena though.
EIGHT: Getting Older
- Age you hope to be married: 2-3 years after i find that someone.
- Numbers and Names of Children: however many she wants, hopefully not more than 2 though. I would like to name the girl Hermione, because with my last name Shih her nickname would be Her-Shih, which sounds exactly like Hershey (the chocolate). Or I would like to name her name Susana, because her nick name would be Sue-Shih, which sounds exactly like Sushi (the food). Maybe I just shouldn't have kids, these names seem like cruel and unusual punishment. I also like the names Nuwen and Albert. Not sure if Nuwen is a girl name or boy name though.
- What do you want to be when you grow up: a kid, someone who can tell for sure what is right and wrong, because adults will wonder the gray area. A kid, someone who can love an ice cream with his whole heart and soul, because an adult wouldn't value the trivial things in life - ice cream or otherwise. A kid, who says what he thinks and not merely what is socially acceptable.
- What country would you most like to visit: Japan
Ground rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits of Yourself" and the people who get tagged need to then write an entry about their five quirky little habits as well as state the rules of this game clearly. In the end, you need to list the next five people who you want to tag.
- i wear socks all the time, even when going to bed.
- when talking to a pretty girl, i have a hard time looking into her eyes, must be a fear of falling in or something...
- hair cut makes me feel happy, which is nice, because i get those once a month.
- i don't particularly like eating tomato but i am fine eating ketchup (with something).
- when i am bored i like to re-read parts of books in my head, sometimes i even laugh out loud if that part of the book is funny. [to people who were near me, i am not crazy....really]
絲方, 采珊, Megan Ertle, and Emily Haslinger, and Ani Gangopadhyaya.
Sadly I don't think any of them reads my blog, since they probably don't know I have a blog. This blog is like a secret pleasure, they might be suprised to find that I actually write.