Albert's

View Points



She has always been such a cheerful girl. At a little over 5 feet, most of the world would proclaim her short. However, I just can't seem to think of her as small. Like air expands to fill all available space - certain people seems to expand to fill up your mind. She is one of those people; larger than life.

She defies anyone who looks down at her. I can't call her tiny...rather I would use the word "compact" - so brimming with life that her spirit can hardly be contained. She always tells me with an earnest face, "Good things come in small packages". I couldn't help but believe her.

I like how her eyes light up when engaged in an interesting conversation. I love how her smile seems to be a bit brighter when she sees me, even though nothing physical seems to have changed. She has a wonderful smile.

She likes to sit in front of a fireplace and smile absently into the dancing flame. Yet, sometimes when the light strikes just right, I can see a hint of sadness from her eyes. A hint of sadness I couldn't understand.


He has always been such a polite boy. Hiding under 5 tons of books, most of the world would proclaim him shy. However, I just can't seem to think of him as quiet. Like water ripples through a pond – certain people's voice echoes long after the sentence has ended. He is one of those people; louder than life.

He looks at his toes when girls stare up into his eyes. I can't call him bashful...rather I would use the words "stubbornly polite" – so careful with feelings I could hardly blame him when girls fell into the depth of his eyes. He always tells me with a reassured smile, "Everything will be alright". I couldn't help but believe him.

I like how he looks up from his toes and into my eyes when engaged in an interesting conversation. I love how he smiles when he sees me, even though I dress plainly. He has beautiful eyes.

He likes to sit in front of a computer and stare absently into the screen. Yet, sometimes when I look carefully, I can sense a weight above his shoulders. A weight above his shoulders that I couldn't see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home