Albert's

Blizcon: WoW Expansion

Have you heard about World of Warcraft Expansion: The Burning Crusade?

I read all about Blizcon from Slashdot - "News for Nerds, Things that Matters". The expansion had its first preview in this awesome event.

Blizcon sounds wonderful from the SlashDot article. I heard a rumor that blood elves would be the new horde race and dranei the new alliance race. It also said that northrend would be a 80 man raid with 40 alliance and 40 horde working together with the Argent Dawn to take down Arthas. Well, blood elves turn out to be true and confirmed in the Blizcon article. So we will see about the rest.

It might seem odd that I am doing a World of Warcraft article since I don't actively play the game right now. But Game News is something I take an active interest. Besides, with the game looking this good, I might just have to import a copy to try it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home