Albert's

Oxymorons

It saddens me that I might never express my thoughts fully. Like all acts of perfection, such deeds only come from a life time of repetition. I am not by nature a disciplined person. The weighting of fine words like a chemist sifting through his chemicals is beyond me. The very act of achieving is to re-make who I am. Ironic, since who I am is what I am trying to express.

It is perhaps a dilemma President Bush understands, in order to save Iraq and give democracy, we must station troops and "force" freedom upon its people. It is the oxymoron, "I shall fight for peace" since it is the very act of fighting that which breaks peace. It is, the equivalent of saying "I shall F*ck for virginity".

Yet, if you have better ideas of how to make virgins without sex, or maintain peace without war, or to grow without changing oneself - I would love to hear about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home