Albert's

Lost Quotation, Love, and Apple

I lost something today. A wonderful and original quotation was gone from my mind forever all because I didn't write it down in time -_-.

Actually, since I don't recall the exact wording of my quotation, I don't know how insightful/good it actually was. What I am left is a sense of feeling that the quotation was wonderful. The quotation might in fact be terrible, but because of my one moment of feeling, it will now forever be remember as "the wonderful quotation that got away from me".

Now compare that with love - love without logic nor reason. If you love someone and does not know why, it would be very hard indeed for you to ever truly know if that person is right or wrong for you. What you are left is a sense of primal feeling of wonderfulness. One could argue, ignorance is bless. Why does it matter if that person is right or wrong, good or bad? One could argue, now I can live for the rest of my life convinced I have came up with a wonderful quotation, with no one to possibly contradict me because I can't quote the actual quotation for others to judge. Now I can have the spirit of that wonderful idea FOREVER, it will last longer than a diamond. Would that be good?

Now the real question is, would you rather have the idea of a perfect relationship while never knowing or would you rather judge and think and wonder? So tempting, to not have taken the apple in the Garden of Eden, to judge not, to think not, to fear not, to loose not. Now would you, having the chance to redo history, have taken the apple?

3 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Sushi Delight said...

most likely, i like apples.

 
At 9/28/2005 6:03 PM, Blogger Sushi Delight said...

You know, I thought about it for 15 minutes, I am just not sure. I think I would have a lot more fun if I didn't question. So the answer would be no.

 
At 9/30/2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Sushi Delight said...

you are right, most of the times what a person has to do doesn't correlate to what a person like to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home