Albert's

Triviality

Five translated documents and 7 exported Outlook Express later I was left by myself to do my own thinking. The most pressing concern on my mind is this - how could this one office lady have 7 Outlook Express account under her name? Then the distant second voice cried out - how could I who studied electrical engineering be exporting Outlook Express?

The second voice is neither as loud nor as persistent as it once was. I was slightly saddened by that. The poem by Dylan Thomas sprung to mind. "Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light." Perhaps a bit too dramatic on my comparison, yet how many little deaths does it take to add up into one final destruction? I am not talking death in the physical sense here, but death in the spiritual sense doesn't seem much better. Of course, there will be my slightly biting sarcasm to carry my day through - and the grateful smile of that old office lady.

1 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 11:32 AM, Blogger Sushi Delight said...

Just noticed this post is made exactly at 11:11. Close your eyes. Make a wish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home