Albert's

Random Thoughts

Walking home today I saw a restaurant full of pretty girls in tight outfits filled with patrons. I wonder if I can start a similar version with guys. Have waiters dress up in business suits and serve food. The target would be mostly women. Of course, certain men might desire to see someone in suit scrap and bow too. I think the idea is feasible. I also would like to host mandatory classes for the waiters. These classes might include English conversation, social graces, and tips on how to dress yourself...all for men. It is, I realize, just another way to sell personal appeal but this time I think would be fair to cater the female audience. Besides, the male waiters can learn a thing or two and be more metrosexual.

p.s. "a restaurant full of pretty girls in tight outfits filled with patrons", i must clarify it is THE RESTURANT filled with patrons and not the other noun in this sentence....and stop asking me where it is. [albert sweat nervously]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home